ICCBS Requirements for Tenders
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tender documents can be obtained or downloaded on payment of Rs. 300 in the form of pay order / bank draft in favor of Director, ICCBS. Please write tender number and bidder’s name on the back of the pay order/ bank draft.
- On the bid envelope, following information must be given clearly: Tender number, bidder’s name, telephonic contact, items tendered (Serial # / Reference #).
- Completely filled summary sheet of the bid should be attached on top of all the submitted papers, otherwise bid would be rejected.
- Summary of bid should be made as mentioned below:
In case of import, total bid value in C & F (in any foreign currency) @ Rs. ___ (U.S. $, €, £, ¥ etc).
In case of local purchase, total bid value in Pak Rupees including GST (FOR) ________.
Earnest money @ 2% of the total bid amount (including freight, all taxes etc.) _______.
Pay order No (should be enclosed with the bid) _________.
Date and signature.
- Earnest money will only be accepted in the form of pay order / bank draft in favor of Director, ICCBS. Please write tender number and bidder’s name on the back of the pay order/ bank draft.
- In case of two options of an item are quoted, earnest money for both the options should be attached with the bid.
- While quoting items, kindly clearly indicate the tender document number, serial number and page number.
- If a bid is invited through two envelopes procedure, the bid envelope must have two separate envelopes (one envelope having all technical details except bid value and second envelope having only financial details).
- The bid value should be inclusive of all government taxes where applicable with the validity period of 90 days.
- The invoice should mention complete description of the goods. For example Scientific Equipments (name of the equipment, country of origin, model, Cat. No.) / Glassware / Chemicals / Consumables etc.
- In case of C & F price, the freight component of individual item should be included in the price.
- In case of sole distributor of an item, certificate should be attached with bid.
- Kindly quote only required pack size of a asking good/item/chemical. Do not quote other sizes.
- The acceptance of an order should be confirmed on a form within six working days from the date of issuance of the purchase order.
- Period of delivery of ordered items (maximum 12 weeks for C&F quoted items and 4 weeks for the items quoted on F.O.R. basis), from the date of purchase order should be clearly mentioned in the bid.
- The supply of ordered goods should be made as per mentioned in the submitted offer. In case of any delay in supply, penalty would be imposed as per rules (0.50 % per day of the total bid). Delay in shipment without proper justification would not be accepted.
- If a supplier refuses to pay imposed penalty or quotes illogical bid value, he may be black listed from the ICCBS business as per rules.
- Letter of Credit will be allowed to be amended only once in special circumstances after the approval of the Director, International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences.
- As per purchase order, no other goods can be imported in the same consignment.
- A set of shipping documents should be sent immediately to the consignee (ICCBS), so the necessary documentation for clearance from the Pakistan Customs can be arranged promptly.
- All the clearing and bank charges will be borne by the Center.
- An agreement will be signed between the Institute and the local agent of ordered goods, wherever applicable.
- Performance bond in shape of bank draft, bank guarantee @ 2% of the order value should be submitted. The money will not be released till the commissioning, installation, and training of concerned staff and issuance of certificate of acceptance of the equipment/s.
- The bid should be submitted in a proper shape as guided above. Otherwise, may be rejected.
- All the tenders would be opened in the Meeting Room of the Center at sharp 3:00 pm only on Tuesdays. In case of declared holiday, tenders would be opened on next working day, except Friday.
- For further assistance, kindly contact on111 222 292 ext 108/159/341/320
ICCBS Requirements for Quotations / Enquiries
- Kindly clearly write Enquiry Number on the envelope and seal the envelope with signature /stamp.
- Quoted value of item should be given with GST (FOR)
- The above mentioned points # 12-17 are also applicable for Quotations / Enquiries.