|Assalam-o-Alaikum and Greetings,
I would like to welcome you on the ICCBS Alumni Club webpage. Our outstanding graduates are the main assets of our institution and our country. I am happy to inform you that now the office of ICCBS Alumni Club is established at the International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (University of Karachi), and I would like to invite all of our former graduates to join this Alumni Club, so that we all remain in contact with each other for the greater good of our beloved institution.
The ICCBS Alumni Club includes all the graduates, post graduates, trainees, and employees who were associated with the ICCBS institutions in any capacity including students of M. Phil./ Ph.D. program, Foreign and local collaborative students studied or worked at the ICCBS can also become Associate members of the ICCBS Alumni Club.
I am confident that these combined efforts will make the ICCBS alumni community connected to their alma mater, and will play a vital role in the sustainable development, rigorous research activities, and social networking.
With very best wishes,
Prof. Dr. M. Iqbal Choudhary, H.I., S.I., T.I.
|AIMS & SCOPE|
Following are some specific aims, and scope of the ICCBS Alumni Club:
- To remain in contact with the outstanding graduates of the ICCBS.
- To effectively utilize ICCBS Alumni capacity to improve the quality of training of our new students.
- To engage ICCBS Alumni Club in the planning for the further development of the ICCBS institution.
- To invite members of Alumni Club to the ICCBS for teaching courses and delivering scientific lectures.
- The ICCBS Alumni Club will receive regular newsletters of the ICCBS so that they remain briefed about the events, scientific achievements, and development of the ICCBS.
- The members of ICCBS Alumni Club and their nominees will receive 50% discount on the registration in the courses/conferences/workshops conducted by the ICCBS institutions.
- The members of ICCBS Alumni Club will receive on-campus accommodation during the visits.